Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogging the Process

I am starting this blog as a way to document the design and research process for my B. Arch Final Project. This is being combined with my final project website as a way to communicate with my thesis advisors, fellow classmates, and all others who are interested about my progress and ideas. The blog format will allow for a greater chance for direct feedback and will allow me to post things more spontaneously than with my own custom website. I am hoping it will provide a casual atmosphere that will allow for a general dialogue to support my design and research process. I anticipate that some images and postings will be only partially developed while others will be documentation of important checkpoints along the way.  I am going to treat it as a digital sketchbook.

I welcome all comments and advice. This is a new experience for me and I hope that this becomes an important tool in my design process.

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment